CDL Class B MicroBulk Deliver Driver
Airgas National Carbonation - Elkhart, IN
Are you a Class B driver looking for better compensation? Does
late model equipment, 40 hours guaranteed, and 401k with 50%
company match sound attractive to you? Is work-life balance, and
nights at home something you've been missing? If you answered yes
to these questions, we may have just the role you are looking
Airgas is currently recruiting for a Route Delivery Driver with
Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to support our National Carbonation
Division in Elkhart, IN.
What will I be doing?
As a Class B Driver operating our 3 ton CO2 Delivery Truck,
you'll be responsible for making 15 - 20 deliveries of CO2 product
and related supplies to established customers along assigned routes
within a 200 mile radius of Indianpolis. Additionally, you'll also
assist field service technicians with CO2 tank installation and
repair work as required.
Area of Coverage:
Deliveries and service provided to local customers on a
scheduled route. Based out of Indianapolis, IN and covering
surrounding areas within a 200 mile radius of Elkhart, IN .
What's in it for me?
- 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday. - On Call on Weekends
- Overtime pay and safety incentives.
- Possible 2 nights per month layovers.
- 40 hours weekly, with opportunity to possibly work up to 48
hours per week.
- Please note that overtime, on call and overnight layovers are
subject to change depending on business needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long
Term Disability Insurance, 2 weeks' vacation, 1 week paid sick
days, paid holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a 50%
- At least 21 years old.
- Class B CDL minimum with at least 1 year CMV experience -
experience must be within the last 4 years and tanker/hazmat
endorsements are required before hire date.
- No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years.
- No serious violation ticket (speeding 15 , reckless driving,
etc.) in the last 3 years.
- No suspensions of CDL in the last 3 years except for "Failure
to pay child support".
- No DUI in the last 7 years.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Who is Airgas National Carbonation?
Airgas National Carbonation, an Air Liquide company, makes
beverage carbonation supply and service refreshingly easy. For over
20 years, we've provided single-source efficiency for the purchase,
installation and servicing of our customer's beverage carbonation
needs. We work with them to provide a custom program for all types
of beverage carbonation applications and processes. We also offer
the ability to grow and adapt to their changing gas supply needs
with our specialized technical support, making deliveries that fit
Airgas National Carbonation is committed to providing quality
products, safe on-time deliveries and exceptional customer service
that exceed expectations.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,