CDL Truck Driver
Company: Zeeland Lumber
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Zeeland Lumber & Supply, a Division of US LBM; Is
Seeking CDL A Driver Elkhart, IN Location.
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is seeking motivated candidates for CDL A
Driver associate position. We are a people first company that is
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a
company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Zeeland Lumber &
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are
hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a
suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement
driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We are built on safety. We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
CDL-A Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Drives a tractor on public streets or highways to
transport roof truss, floor truss, or other materials and
- Drivers are responsible for securing the load using approved
devices and methods.
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre/post inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Requires a valid Class A commercial driver’s license
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move materials from one location to another locally.
- Delivery of materials to customers.
- Pick up materials from customers as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high
ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Ability to read shipping documents.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and cognitive skills.
- Commitment to company values.
Education / Training / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- Truck Driving: 1 year
Building Your Career with Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts, Safety Gear
and Boot Subsidy $175.00
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today with Zeeland Lumber &
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Zeeland Lumber, Elkhart , CDL Truck Driver, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!