Company: Safe Fleet Holdings
Posted on: October 13, 2021
$15.50/hr, plus $1000 new hire bonus, see details below
An Assembler is responsible for using components and parts to
produce quality products. They will also read and interpret
blueprints, positions parts, and examines connections for correct
fit. They will also be able to perform repairs as needed and report
errors in the assembly line. May perform other duties as
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
• Ability to read, learn, understand and interpret blueprints and
• Ability to read and use a tape measure.
• Knowledge for wire terminating machines.
• Ability to use of some hand tools, wire cutters, screw guns,
drills, and routers.
• Ability to perform soldering.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate
methods and procedures.
• Inspect and test parts and products as necessary, during or after
assembly, according to established guidelines and quality
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all
equipment according to maintenance plans and established
• Cross train to other departments as needed.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday-Thursday with overtime on Fridays/Saturdays
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1000 new hire incentive
$500 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days, $250 after 90 days
About Safe Fleet Holdings
Headquartered in Belton, MO, Safe Fleet owns a portfolio of
brands that provide safety and productivity solutions to fleet
vehicle manufacturers and operators around the world. These brands
serve several major markets including: Bus, Rail, RV, Truck &
Trailer, Work Truck, Law Enforcement, Emergency, Waste, Industrial,
Keywords: Safe Fleet Holdings, Elkhart , Electrical Assembly, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!