A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
General Labors in Elkhart for a long-term temporary to hire
opportunity. General labor requires candidates to be responsible
for doing various responsibilities within a wood shop. If you meet
the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Associates will be sorting wood by different color, type and sizes.
After the sorting process is complete, the wood is then stacked
into rolling carts to be sent to another department to build
cabinet doors. (Heavy Industrial)
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor
• Reliable transportation a must
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Friday from 5AM
- 3:30PM) and on the third shift (Sunday - Thursday from 10:45PM -
Pay for this position is $10.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.