Company: Career Transitions, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Buyer PlannerResponsible for working with the entire team to
forecast, order, and schedule raw material requirements for
assigned plants. Will work with a team to optimize a supply chain
and inventory levels to meet plant requirements and company goals.
Buyer Planner Specific Responsibilities:
- Proactively ensure the accurate development of demand-based
data in forecasts, current inventory targets, replenishment
lead-times, and customer usage data.
- Place and maintain purchase orders, transfer requests, and
arrange delivery of raw materials.
- Coordinate throughout the supply chain with Suppliers, Sales,
Operations, and Customer Service to successfully manage inventory
programs to regularly provide on time customer shipments. Escalate
issues as needed and recommend solutions to avoid any potential out
of stock situations.
- Responsible for keeping the MRP system updated with key
- Collaborate with suppliers to capacity plan according to
production and material requirements.
- Identify out of stock situations and communicate in a timely
manner to Operations and Sales. This communication includes an
explanation of the stock out as well as proposed solutions.
- Ensure the accurate positioning of inventory by utilizing
forecasting and usage data analysis.
- Review total and aged inventory levels while also maintaining
targeted inventory levels. Buyer Planner Requirements:High School
diploma. Associates degree preferred with at least two plus years
of experience in direct Purchasing role or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products primarily Excel.
- Must be able to independently develop and utilize spreadsheets
as data analysis tools.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, prioritization, and maintain
a strong eye for detail.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills as well as strong
interpersonal skills including a high degree of professionalism and
confidentiality.Compensation DOE: Up to $72KSend resume to Dan
WittersCareer Transitions is actively recruiting for this role and
introducing qualified candidates to the hiring manager. Career
Transitions offers Recruiting, Contract Staffing, and Outplacement
services nationally. Our team members have extensive experience
working with technical, degreed, and astute professionals
throughout the employment lifecycle. Our recruiting services
support functional area's of Accounting and Finance,
Administrative, Customer Service and Support, Engineering and
Technology, Human Resources, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations,
Sales and Marketing, Science and Research, Software and
Development, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution.To learn more
about our firm https://www.careertransitionsllc.comTo learn more
about jobs near me or national job openings visit #cthzjb
#googleforjobs #home #purchasing #procurement #buyer #supply
#hiring #jobseeker #resume
Keywords: Career Transitions, LLC, Elkhart , Buyer Planner, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!