EHS Specialist Elkhart IN
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: June 13, 2022
similar job titles: Environment Health and Safety Specialist,
Location: Elkhart, IN
Job Description: Through monitoring and reporting of performances,
the EHS Specialist will work with the EHS facility and corporate
teams to promote a safe and sustainable work environment. The EHS
Specialist is primarily focused on maintaining current site plans,
but will also introduce new initiatives that achieve environment,
health, and safety key performance indicators.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting, with
3 of those years in an EHS role.
- Experience with compliance in rules and regulations of OSHA,
EPA, DOT, and other hazardous material regulations.
- Experience with continuous improvement is preferred.
- Certified Safety, Environmental, or Sustainability Professional
(CSP) or similar is a plus.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with an established and growing
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other's talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You're not just
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Elkhart , EHS Specialist Elkhart IN, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!