Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Accounts PayableAbout the Company and Opportunity:
- Established in their community, our client has been in business
for over 30 years.
- Work with a leadership team invested in every employee's
- Our client's executive team believes in promoting from within
the organization- hard work pays off!
- Attractive benefits, flexible hours, opportunity for long-term
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Position:
- Process invoices, including 3-way matching, scanning, filing,
coding, and entering into the AP system
- Assist with month-end close and weekly check runs
- Research and resolve routine account inquiries and
- Provide excellent customer service to vendorsPreferred
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Elkhart , Accounts Payable, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!