Assembler - Truss - 2nd Shift
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Zeeland Lumber & Supply, A Division of US LBM Is Seeking; Truss
Assemblers - 2nd Shift in our Elkhart, IN Location.
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is seeking a motivated candidate for the
truss assembler - 2nd Shift position in their Truss plant. We are a
people first company that is passionate about continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then
Year-Round Climate Controlled Construction
What you should know about working at Zeeland Lumber & Supply:
* Were all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band
together when necessary.
* We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
* We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
* We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
* We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization
and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
* Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for
all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they
came to work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Places truss pieces, chords, webs, and plates in appropriate
* Hammers plates secure in advance of pressing operation.
* Assists in pushing or pulling trusses from table.
* Cleans up work area on a regular basis to avoid stepping on or
tripping over scrap material.
* Maintains good communications with Truss Assembly Lead and other
Truss Assemblers to have a cohesive and productive work team.
* Learns and applies appropriate safety regulations including the
use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
Qualifications / Requirements
* Ability to use hands and arms to lift material and place it on
* Ability to swing hammer accurately.
* Ability to climb onto and off truss table frequently.
* Ability to see and discern when truss pieces are not fitting
* Ability to report to work on-time and on a regular basis.
Education / Training / Experience
* High School graduate preferred but not required.
* Rough carpentry experience is preferred but not required.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
* The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
* DailyPay, Get paid DAILY.
* The Good. 401(k) with company match.
* The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
* Even Better. Employee Discounts, boot subsidy, and safety
* How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals
with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Zeeland Lumber & Supply.
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result, you
will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face covering
requirements and possibly weekly testing in the future.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Elkhart , Assembler - Truss - 2nd Shift, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!