District Quality Coordinator
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a District Quality Coordinator,
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging with associates
to meet store needs.
- Conducting Quality Reviews to ensure planograms are accurately
- Communicating with the Merchandising Services Team any safety
concerns to ensure product displays are safe, clean, and easy for
customers to access.
The District Quality Coordinator (DQC) assesses performance of the
Store Merchandising Service Team's reset execution and customer
experience projects. This associate uses his/her expertise in
merchandising standards (e.g. stock, display, promotion space) and
the individuals service needs for the stores to identify
opportunities and develop recommendations to ensure successful
The DQC visits a minimum number of stores (in the District) each
week to conduct Quality Reviews.
Travel Requirements: This role is assigned to a home store and
travels daily between stores throughout the district to review
execution of Merchandising service projects, resets and
What We're Looking For
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be
required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight
availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced retail environment OR 1
year of Lowe's store experience.
- 1 year of supervisory experience including coaching/training
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- Licensed driver with reliable transportation and ability to
pass MVR screen.
- Ability to travel between stores within district.
- Available to work overnight and weekends as required.
- 3 years of supervisory experience including coaching/training
- 1 year of product merchandising experience including reading
planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (e.g., Excel,
Lowe's is an equal opportunity employer and administers all
personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed,
sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical
disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Elkhart , District Quality Coordinator, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!