Assisstant Office (full-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: June 22, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for a ASSISSTANT OFFICE (FULL-TIME)
* Location: Canteen South Bend-4402 Technology Dr, South Bend, IN,
46628 Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: F/T Monday through Friday. More information upon
* Requirement: Prior Data entry, excel, A/P and A/R experience
preferred, willing to train.
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available About Canteen: Canteen
brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and
experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies
create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen's
solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended
retail, and culinary. Our people are at the heart of everything we
do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth.
Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer
service, and commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and
innovation. Together, we'll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen. Job Summary
Summary: Provides routine clerical and administrative support by
answering telephones, processing data and maintaining records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Answers central telephone
system and direct calls accordingly.
* Operates office machines.
* Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
* Duplicates and distributes materials.
* Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and
* Opens incoming correspondence and determines appropriate course
of action and priority.
* Maintains an accurate, complete filing system to facilitate
immediate retrieval of any required documents.
* Maintains office supply inventory.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Canteen are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates: * Retirement
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates: * Medical
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Canteen Nearest Major Market: South
Bend Job Segment: Food Service, Data Entry, Administrative
Assistant, Clerical, Culinary, Hospitality, Administrative
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Elkhart , Assisstant Office (full-time), Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!