Receptionist - Full-Time Opportunity Available!
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Full-Time positions available!
Earn more with Retention Bonus & Employee Referral Program - apply
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered
care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team members:
* PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
* Quarterly wage increases and bonus opportunities (conditions
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans - Affordable, low cost
* Convenient telehealth services for all employees
* Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement
* PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
* 401k retirement plan
* Employee Referral Bonus Program - get paid to refer a friend to
join our team
* Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
* Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
* Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
* The Receptionist greets and assists all visitors and residents to
the community, and operates the telephone system to answer incoming
calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel. The Receptionist
is committed to building on-going relationships with the residents
and families, foster communication and ensures ongoing customer
* Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the need of callers,
and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department; and/or
provides assistance to ensure customer needs are met appropriately
* Maintains regular contact with families and residents to build a
meaningful relationship; and ensures on-going customer satisfaction
continues by making weekly social contact with residents, via phone
call or in-person
* Prepares applicant packets and distributes employment
applications to walk-in applicants.
* Assist Office Manager with collecting rent payments for residents
per policies and procedures.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Ability to effectively communicate and work harmoniously with
professional and non-professional staff.
* Ability to work in a "service" role to primary customers.
* Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not
limited to, cordless and multi-line phone, voice mail, copier, fax
machine, computer, and stamp machine.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Elkhart , Receptionist - Full-Time Opportunity Available!, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!