Accounts Payable Clerk - Leer Group
Company: LEER Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Work with purchasing at location to fix receipt/pricing
- Obtain approvals on manual invoices over threshold
- Escalate problems as needed
- Manage discount vendors to be paid in terms
- Manage invoices to ensure all are entered timely
- Review and validate vendor statements - research missing or
- Review and validate Received not Vouchered reports - research
POs not on statements
- Assist with vendor maintenance for vendors - ensure we have
most up to date information
- Accrue non inventory expenses monthly
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification
of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling
monthly statements and transactions.
- Other related duties as assigned.Characteristics and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as
well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers,
10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software
systems.Educational and other requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or
bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Expertise with ERP systems (JDE is a plus).
- Must be comfortable with paperless workflow.
- Strong Adobe Acrobat Pro DC skills helpful.
- Domestic travel 0% - International 0% PandoLogic. Keywords:
Finance Clerk, Location: Elkhart, IN - 46516
Keywords: LEER Group, Elkhart , Accounts Payable Clerk - Leer Group, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!