Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) - NEW WAGES - Elkhart
Company: Brickyard Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
NEW WAGES AND BONUS INCENTIVES!
We rely on and trust our Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) to provide
quality healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and
residents. The right candidate for this role is a dedicated and
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Perfect Attendance
- Shift pick up
- Weekend Option
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available
Benefits & Conditions:
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- The Qualified Medication Aide sets up, administers, and records
certain prescribed medications for residents in the facility under
the supervision of a licensed nurse and as allowed by State
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Must be certified as a Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) by the
state and must also be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good
standing with the state.
- Must have no finding in the registry concerning abuse, neglect,
or misappropriation of resident property
Keywords: Brickyard Healthcare, Elkhart , Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) - NEW WAGES - Elkhart, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!