Compounder 3rd Shift (Direct Hire)
Company: Specialized Staffing Solutions, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompounderCompounding Associate will be
responsible of the following:
- Verify all chemicals being added
- Closely follow compounding instructions
- Identify each chemical pre-weighed with information tag /
- Document all required information on batch card, verify and
- Follow all SOPs and WIs
- Keep compounding area clean and organized
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as requiredRequirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant blending or compounding experience, cosmetic
or personal care setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand, document and maintain records as
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced
- Familiar with inventory control using RF scanning.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. frequently We invite you to come
in for a personal interview to discuss your skills and
qualification. Bring your work authorization IDs to expedite the
hiring process. Specialized Staffing completes a criminal
background check and pre-employment drug screen as part of our
hiring process. Specialized Staffing Solutions 1757 E Bristol
StElkhart, IN 46514 Office Hours: 8am - 6pm You can also contact
our Elkhart recruiter at email@example.com or Text
574.498.7525. Call 1-855-852-WORK (9675) for more weekly job
openings in your area! We are proud to be an equal opportunity
Keywords: Specialized Staffing Solutions, LLC, Elkhart , Compounder 3rd Shift (Direct Hire), Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!