Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 21, 2022
About the Company:
- CFS has partnered with a local, family-owned manufacturer to
identify an accounting professional to strengthen their
- They have a history of cross-training their employees and
promoting from within!
- They offer a great benefits package, a friendly work
environment, and work/life balance.
- The ideal candidate is motivated, organized, and shows
Overview of the Bookkeeper role:
- Accounts Payable: data entry, matching and coding in General
Ledger, weekly check runs, run weekly report, maintain vendor
- Accounts Receivable: invoicing, post payments, prepare bank
- Process weekly payroll for 30 employees in ADP
- Close books monthly and prepare financial statements
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts
Preferred Qualifications for the Bookkeeper position:
- Minimum two years of experience in an accounting or bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge of General Ledger
- Proficiency in an ERP is preferred
- Highly effective communication skills, ability to work
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Elkhart , Bookkeeper, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!