Physical Therapist - Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
What is in it for you :
- - $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
- - 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- - Recent graduates welcome - training provided!
- - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance and an HSA
- - 401k Match up to 3% - fully vested after 5 years
- - Referral Bonus
- - Mileage Reimbursement
The Physical Therapist will service St. Joseph County and
- - Assists the physician or other licensed practitioner in
evaluating the level of patient function and performance and
equipment needs as well as in developing the resulting plan of
care/treatment including appropriate long and short-term treatment
goals, selection of interventions, and the intensity, frequency and
duration of services to meet the needs of an individual
- - Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- - Provides interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance
with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy
professional standards of practice.
- - Regularly assesses changes in the patients status since the
last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned
services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and
obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
- - Advises and consults with the family and/or other caregivers to
promote the patient progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and
planning for discharge.
- - Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- - Supervises professional and paraprofessional staff, as
assigned, including physical therapist assistants.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Current licensure, if applicable, as a physical therapist in
the state(s) in which he or she will practice.
- - Two years experience as a Physical Therapist (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- - Able to provide proof of current CPR certification, per
- - Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- - Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- - Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- - Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
- - Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- - Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
facility, school or occupational setting.
- - Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying,
pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching,
bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching
and climbing stairs.
At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our people is our
number one priority.
We require COVID19 vaccination, or individuals with medical or
religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Please note if approved for an exemption, we require weekly
testing. (Please get in touch with Human Resources for details
regarding the Medical and Religious exemption procedure).
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist (PT), Location: Elkhart,
IN - 46515 , PL: 550066987
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Elkhart , Physical Therapist - Home Health, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!