Company: FOX Factory, Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets
performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide.
Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are
used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles
with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and
trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and
applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our
products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of
leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment
manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers
through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory
Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is
publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.
Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access
to great benefits and employee discounts. But more importantly,
it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you
want to be a part of, get in touch with us by submitting your
application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Uses hand and power tools to assemble trucks and truck parts.
* Ascertains work assignments and procedures.
* Rotates through all tasks in the production process.
* Fabricates, assembles and disassembles manufactured products by
* Converses with engineering and manufacturing personnel.
* Ensures compliance with federal and state laws.
* Performs quality checks.
* Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
* Repairs and maintains facilities as necessary.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics
* Ability to work independently and as a team
* Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary
focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
* Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to
changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and
fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve
* Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships
characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual
* Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and
timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
* Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions
that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
* Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing
commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to
acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job
responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach
in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
HS diploma or equivalent required
3+ years of relevant manufacturing experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands.
Descriptions\_ are representative of those that must be met by
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the
\_job. Reasonable\_ accommodation may be provided to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV
and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or
service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by
the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We
base all employment decisions -including recruitment, selection,
training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions,
transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs
-on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Elkhart, IN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Desired compensation?
* manufacturing related experience: 3 years (Preferred)
* hand and power tools: 3 years (Preferred)%58047475%
Keywords: FOX Factory, Inc., Elkhart , Truck Assembler, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!