Client Service Specialist
Company: RSM International
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Client Service Specialist
Req ID: req31820
Client Service Specialist Summary:
This position is responsible for both client service and
administrative functions necessary to support the client
relationship and management of the client engagement to align with
RSM's client experience strategy. This individual must maintain
up-to-date and complete knowledge of all aspects of the firm's
engagement management capabilities and software applications for
line of business as appropriate and apply objectivity and integrity
in the normal course of work.
Provide a high level of administrative support to client engagement
teams including providing input on planning and engagement
management for medium to large-sized engagements under the
direction of client service managers.
- Collaborate with the engagement team on engagement approach to
develop key milestones, schedule / timeline and proactively execute
on the plan
- Identify and compile documents needed and follow-up on open
- Maintain engagement task lists and ensure items are completed
in a timely and efficient manner
- Execute client communications created by engagement leader and
participate in key client meetings where appropriate.
- Execute on planned client touch points to ensure intermittent
RSM and client deadlines are met and escalate any variances to the
leaders in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues that may require corrective action(s) to client
service managers and leaders to ensure projects are delivered on
time and within budget and scope.
- Manage time appropriately across multiple projects
Actively leverage other client service or other Enterprise Support
Services (ESS) resources when needed.
- Share knowledge, train and mentor other ESS team members.
- Effectively delegate to and leverage ESS team members to help
meet business objectives.
Execute standardized processes and improvements within the
engagement management process to ensure consistent and efficient
services are provided.
- Occasionally strives generates new ideas and improve
efficiencies in engagement management
- Acts a change agent in implementation of new processes and
Serve as point of contact for RSM teams to deliver a consistent and
positive client experience
- Act as liaison between resource management and the engagement
- Act as liaison between line of business processing centers of
excellence and the engagement team
- Act as liaison between finance (billing COE) and the engagement
- Work with client service manager on regular engagement
Participate in execution of team initiatives and action items
- Onboarding training for ESS client service specific
- Assist in delivery of onboarding training of client engagement
systems, processes, and procedures for applicable line of business
ECS and ESS new hires
- Participation in conferences or other training
- Other duties as assigned
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to
get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique
skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a
place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future
leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential.
Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business
owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move
quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from
your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Location Street Address: 52700 Independence Court, PO Box 99,
Elkhart, IN 46514-8155 USA
Region: Great Lakes Region
Position Type: Experienced
Job Type: Full Time
Degree Required: None
Travel Required: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: req31820
Keywords: RSM International, Elkhart , Client Service Specialist, Other , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!