Cash Application Analyst
Company: Lippert Components, Inc
Posted on: March 25, 2020
The Cash Application Analyst works as administrative support for
LCIs Accounting team.Essential Functions
- Taking payments for accounts
- Posting payments
- Processing refunds or account adjustments
- Opening & processing mail
- Managing incoming and outgoing faxes
- Taking phone calls related to accounts and customers
- Research missing or misapplied payments
- Locate payment, reapply payment
- Communicate with customers on payments
- Apply deposits (lock box, ACH, wire, credit card, Canadian
(USD$), Canadian (CAD$).
- Reconcile deposits before posting.
- For over pays, undocumented deductions, and undocumented
payments, generate Free Text invoices/CM.
- Send short pays and deductions to ImagNow Short Pay Queue.
- Scan checks received here to JP Morgan Web Site.
- Transfer lock box deposit detail to ImagNow Deposit Queue.
- Process write offs and adjustments sent by Credit Department
and/or Staff Accoutants.
- Research any audit requests.
- Reconcile entries to AR clearing account.
- Research any requests from Credit or Accounting.
- Respond to various faxes, email requests, phone calls regarding
- Problem solve issues.
- Build team relationships to team responsibilities.
- Effectively communicate with team and other departments.
- Work on self-development/continuous education and
improvement.Supervisory Responsibility This position has no
supervisory responsibilities upon hiring, however, potential direct
reports are a possibility.Physical Demands The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is to
regularly talk and listen. This position is not very active when it
comes to movement and requires a lot of typing and sitting in a
chair.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time
position, and the expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday
through Friday; weekend and overnight work is also
necessary.TravelLocal travel is expected for this position.Required
Education and Experience
- AX or Navision Software
- Experience Cash App/AP/ARPreferred Education and Experience
- Software knowledge: Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), databases, etc.
- Strong communication skills - listening, verbal, written and
- Self-motivated, team oriented.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Effective team player.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates accuracy in work produced.Additional Eligibility
QualificationsNo further eligibility qualifications for this
position.Work Authorization/Security Clearance Must be able to pass
EVerify. AAP/EEO Statement LCI provides equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any
other legally protected category.Other DutiesPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.LCI
provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and
applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other legally protected
category.Requisition ID: 2020-2596 External Company Name: Lippert
Components External Company URL: https://www.lci1.com/ Street: 3501
CR 6 East
Keywords: Lippert Components, Inc, Elkhart , Cash Application Analyst, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!