SMT Production Supervisor
Company: HR Collaboration Group LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2021
This role is located in Elkhart, Indiana.Want to work in a
friendly, safe, family-oriented work environment, where teamwork
and collaboration is valued? Do you want to be a part of an
organization that cares about their employees and the
community?Then, TouchTronics has a place for you!Who We
Are:TouchTronics, Inc. is a national leader in the design and
manufacturing of power touch remote controls and we are leading the
way through our innovation and development of new products. Our
success comes from our unique capability to take custom design
ideas through each phase of the process and deliver an innovative,
high-quality product to our customer. TouchTronics is a
family-oriented company with about 40 employees and a long history
going back more than 30 years. Each day we are enhancing the lives
of our customers Learn how we can enhance yours!What We Offer:
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and family-oriented work
environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
- Retirement program and company match!
- Open communication, informal recognition, and team-building
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who
want to make a real difference in their community and role!What
You'll Do:As the Production Supervisor you will manage and perform
various operations to create printed circuit boards in a way that
is complete, accurate, and on-time for our customers and
business.Your Accountabilities in The Role:
- Leads, organizes, schedules, and prioritizes daily production
activity to meet on-time, complete and error free output standards,
aligned to the goals of the customer.
- Coordinates preventative and other maintenance work needed to
avoid unnecessary down time for continuous production.
- Reviews and evaluates forecasts, work force utilization,
workflow and processes, inventory, and layout of equipment to
identify areas of improvement and maximum efficency.
- Leads, trains, mentors, and coaches team members to execute
operational activities in a way that continually enhances
efficiencies within the areas.
- Addresses and resolves team member related matters or
department performance issues, to enhance the success of the
individuals and the team.
- Reviews and ensure processes and procedures are up to date and
being followed by all team membersPosition Requirements:
- Education: High School diploma with some background in
Operations, Management or relevant field; will consider the
equivalent of course work and experience as well.
- Experience: 3+ years of Production Supervisory or Lead
experience in a SMT circut board environment preferred; will
consider training someone who has similar experience in a
- Certification(s): IPC certification preferred but not
- Functional Skills: Ability to plan, organize, manage, and
prioritize activities to achieve the goals; will require the basic
ability to set up, operate, troubleshoot and change over machines
to be able to train and mentor others. Advanced math and
problem-solving skills are also necessary to resolve obstacles and
enhance operations ongoing.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Solid computer and machine
operation/troubleshooting skills are required.
- Language Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership/Behaviors: This role requires the ability to
develop, mentor and coach others along with the ability to promote
and foster a positive work environment to motivate a team toward
ever-increasing operational goals. Strong focus on Core Values and
profitability, quality, safety, and customer-focus are also
important for this role.
- Culture Match Behaviors: Respectful of team members and
policies, goal and customer-focused; has the ability to stay
focused on quality, as well as producing and enhancing efficiencies
within the team. Requires an excellent work ethic to lead by
example.Other Important Information:Position Salary: Salaried
position; Pay is negotiable based on years of experience.Reports
To: VP of OperationsCore Hours: 6:00 am 3:30 pm; Monday through
Friday with some Saturdays as neededTypical Work Week: M-F; some
weekends & OT required (when applicable); 45 + hours per weekDirect
Reports: 3-7Work Conditions: Must have abiltiy to stand all day,
bend, reach, kneel, squat, twist, and lift up to 30 lbs
sporadically to move product.Travel: NoneContact Us Today!
Keywords: HR Collaboration Group LLC, Elkhart , SMT Production Supervisor, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!