Inventory Control Specialist
Company: Tangent Technologies
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job SummaryThe Inventory Control Specialist will maintain the
organization's inventory, ordering and supplying necessary items
while maintaining accurate records of all procurements.
- Maintains consistent stock of inventory, ordering new stock up
to pre-authorized limit as inventory is consumed.
- Establishes and maintains backup vendors/sources for
- Assesses inventory reports and order patterns to identify items
in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
- Provides inventory reports to purchasing and/or inventory
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with
- Item part maintenance in ERP system.
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and
- Manages and maintains inventory system; facilitates upgrades to
related database and/or software under the direction of the
purchasing and/or inventory control manager.
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical
- Assists with periodic (at least annual) physical inventory
- Operates forklift truck when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as requested..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years purchasing/inventory control experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.Education and
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration or
related field preferred.Physical requirements
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer.Ability to lift 30 pounds PM21
Keywords: Tangent Technologies, Elkhart , Inventory Control Specialist, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!