Grounds Technician - in Elkhart, IN
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*We offer our
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home*Bonus offered for limited time and
only for Grounds, Make Ready and Maintenance Technician roles. Must
be Hired prior to June 30th, 2022 to qualify. -First $250 awarded
after successfully completing 90 days of employment; $500 awarded
after 6-months of satisfactory employment.Are -you a responsible
person who -enjoys working outdoors? Are you a motivated
self-starter, who takes pride in the work you do? If -you answered
yes to both of these questions, then we have an excellent
opportunity for -you! -North Pointe Apartments -is currently
seeking a Groundskeeper -who has a keen eye for detail, a proactive
attitude and -takes pride in their accomplishments. -
Groundskeepers -are responsible for the general upkeep and
cleanliness of a section of the apartment community, including
parking lots, grounds surrounding the buildings, corridors,
stairwells, laundry rooms, and mechanical rooms, if
applicable.Other Responsibilities of a Groundskeeper Include (but
not limited to): -
- Conducting oneself in -a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Collecting and removing -trash as needed.
- Weeding of -beds using appropriate tools.
- Monitoring the irrigation system to ensure all grass areas are
- Repairing or replacing sprinkler heads and lines as
- Reporting any unhealthy lawn, trees, shrubs, and -plants to
- Edging around trees and -landscape borders to maintain a -neat
- Raking grounds and -blowing or sweeping -sidewalks, and parking
lots, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities of a Groundskeeper: -
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability -to lift a minimum of -20 pounds above shoulder
- Ability to push or pull -up to 80 pounds variable
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate
- Ability -to access all areas necessary to perform job duties,
such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting, and bending for long periods of time.
- Ability -to shovel snow and/or clear ice from walks, driveways,
or parking lots and spread salt in those areas during -snow
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Seeking a responsible individual who enjoys working
- Experience in irrigation is a plus!
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
driver's license. -Employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity
in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Elkhart , Grounds Technician - in Elkhart, IN, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!