Make Ready Maintenance Technician - in Elkhart, IN
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*We offer our
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home*Bonus offered for limited time and
only for Grounds, Make Ready and Maintenance Technician roles. Must
be Hired prior to June 30th, 2022 to qualify. -First $250 awarded
after successfully completing 90 days of employment; $500 awarded
after 6-months of satisfactory employment.If you are highly
motivated, have a keen eye for detail and like working with your
hands then we have an opportunity for YOU!Edward Rose & Sons is a
family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment
communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. -We
handle all phases of development: -from land acquisition to
construction to management and maintenance. - North Pointe
Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated individual
to join our team as a Make Ready Maintenance Technician. - Make
Ready Maintenance Technicians are responsible for completing
required steps to ensure all vacant apartment homes are restored to
a market-ready status, within the allotted time-frame and in
accordance with company policies and procedures. -Successful
candidates will possess basic maintenance skills, along with some
organizational skills to track the status of apartments being
turned over.Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Completing full vacant turn process in a timely manner to meet
move-in deadlines including drywall repairs, painting, caulking and
- Repair or replace appliances, faucets, garbage disposals, entry
locks, windows as well as carpentry and ceramic tile
- Following hazardous communication and bloodborne pathogen
guidelines as well as other safety-related protocols.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable) and vehicle
- Completing administrative paperwork as necessary.
- Assisting with snow and ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking and grouting.
- Some electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to
- Possess own tools.
- Able to execute job duties under stressful circumstances such
as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's
license.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our
workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Elkhart , Make Ready Maintenance Technician - in Elkhart, IN, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!