Lead HRIS Analyst
Company: Five Star Staffing and Recruiting LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you a strong HRIS leader?
We are seeking a Lead HR Specialist
The HR Specialist serves as HRIS administrator and owner; drives
and/or executes HRIS process improvements, own HR analytics and
KEY OUTCOMES (KPI'S) OUTCOMES
1) OUTCOME: Manages HRIS activities and HR administration
- Responsible for ensuring consistent utilization of HRIS system
for HR processes
- Develop expert knowledge of HRIS system and serve as lead for
- Possesses a strong understanding of HR processes relative to the
- Execute weekly and monthly reporting multiple reporting
including, but not limited to BU Reporting, turnover, time to fill,
board reporting, etc
- Lead the selection and implementation of future HRIS systems
- Lead the execution of benefits administration and annual
2) OUTCOME: Serve as System and Data expert
- Assist in meeting compliance requests and/or internal and
external record audits as requested by Finance and HR Leaders.
- Support recruiting team with recruitment and background vendor
connections to the platform and assist with innovation and
automation of recruitment processes.
- Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on projects requiring HRIS
- Monitor and trouble-shoot HRIS issues and maintenance
- Conducts regular training sessions with new users and assists
- Fields general HRIS questions from operations and troubleshoots a
- Facilitates custom form creation and uploading to HRIS site
3) OUTCOME: Creates analytics and insights on key HR KPIs /
supports completion of HR processes
- Create and maintain consistent HR metric dashboards, analyzing
key HR KPIs and metrics and providing insights to the HR Managers /
Leaders and Business leaders
- Responsible for tracking the execution and completion of key HR
- Owns and maintains the annual HR process and events calendar
- Complete ad-hoc reporting for HR Managers and Business
- Support key compensation processes such as offer recommendations
and compensations analysis
5) OUTCOME: Support and enhance Corporate Culture
- Display Core Values of throughout interactions with internal and
- Treat all Company associates with respect and patience to foster
- Demonstrate a genuine sense of urgency for all company and people
related issues, priorities and concerns
Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of
urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Optimizes work processes:
Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things
done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to
meet shared objectives.
Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures
bring to an organization.
Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a
clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty,
integrity, and authenticity.
Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive
insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both
formal and informal development channels.
Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new
problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting
demands of different situations.
STRENGTHS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or similar related field
- 2-4 years' experience related experience required
- Working knowledge of employment laws, regulations, talent
acquisition and benefit
- Knowledge and experience working with human resource information
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge to perform functions such as
v-lookups, pivot tables, and creating graphs and presentations
- Ability to communicate to the HRIS vendor and all levels of an
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Strong organization skills and follow through necessary
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and
Keywords: Five Star Staffing and Recruiting LLC, Elkhart , Lead HRIS Analyst, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!