1st Shift Production Worker
Company: Swift Prepared Foods
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSwift Prepared Foods, is a food manufacturing
plant producing premium bacon with more than 60 brands. We are now
adding 1st shift production workers to our team! 1st Shift: 4:15
am-2:30 pm- overtime may be required Starting Pay: $18.50
- Work regularly in temperatures that are near or below freezing
(Coolers, Loading Dock Freezer)
- Work in areas with unpleasant odors
- Work in damp or cold conditions (20-30
- Work in areas that require you to lift, pull, or push 50 lbs.
- Work with sharp knives or a cutting tool
- Willing and capable of working overtime when necessary (Heavy
- Willing and capable of working Saturdays
- Willing and capable of working in or around bloody areas, in a
fast-paced work environment, performing repetitive hand motions and
- Bag and box product
- Inspect meat or meat products and/or packaging LIFTING/
PUSHING/PULLING: Heavy Work - Exerting 51 to 100 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or 26 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 11
to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand
requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work. Very Heavy
Work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess
of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand
requirements are in excess of those for Heavy Work.
Working Conditions: Production and maintenance settings. Exposure
to various chemicals, machinery, and knives. Slippery floors, cold
temperatures, and loud ambient noise. Ability to work 50+ hours.
Good attendance and safety records.
Keywords: Swift Prepared Foods, Elkhart , 1st Shift Production Worker, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!