Wind Turbine Technician
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Urgently Hiring Traveling Technicians - Travel Paid for + Per
Diem - No Experience? Willing to Train!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Amanda WilcherAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $20 - $31 per hourA
bit about us:This company specializes in making calibration
equipment and is a family owned company that has been in business
for over 20 years and is still growing! They believe in fostering a
family oriented culture based on promoting leadership and not
"management". They are willing to support you through whichever
direction your career goes, whether that means you want to stay as
a service technician, or make a career change to any other function
of their business.Why join us?This is a company that is willing to
invest in their employees, promote within, and provide plenty of
opportunities for growth. Here is a list of their benefits that are
- 401(K) Savings Plan with company match
- Dental Insurance
- Healthy Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- 8 paid holidays plus a "floating holiday"
- Long-Term Disability (no cost to employee)
- Short-Term Disability (no cost to employee)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Referral Program
- Tools, equipment and what is needed to get the job done
- Working for a dynamic and growing company
- Limited or no experience? We will train you extensively.
- Daily Per DiemJob DetailsThe Wind Turbine Field Service
Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, adjusting,
repairing, and/or retrofitting low to medium voltage electrical,
mechanical or hydraulic components and equipment associated with
wind turbines and wind farms. This position requires 100% TRAVEL.
- This position requires 100% travel. Must be able to travel be
able to travel to remote locations across the country for extended
periods of time (transportation will be provided.)
- Must be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, climb
ladders without assistance, and work at heights greater than 80
meters (250 feet).
- Ability to move and manipulate up to 45 kg (100 pounds).
- Must meet specified manufacturer weight limits not to exceed
not 260 pounds. This restriction is due to the weight restrictions
related to the life-saving fall-arrest equipment that must be worn
while working at heights.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Elkhart , Wind Turbine Technician, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!