Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Career Transitions, LLC
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Electrical Design EngineerFull-TimeElkhart, INInnovative and
well-established manufacturing company in the Elkhart area has
asked Career Transition to help them identify a dynamic Electrical
Design Engineer to their team.What you are doing as an Electrical
- Design new electronic product and manage individual
- Create bill of materials, prototype, and production build
- Schematic design and PCB layout.
- Provide day-to-day electrical engineering support to the
Engineering Department and Manufacturing.
- Provide technical support to engineering with development of
automated test equipment.
- Improve efficiency and performance of existing product
- Assist in the design and building of prototypes to determine
technical feasibility and manufacturability.
- Setting up equipment, preparing and conducting testing,
collecting data, and recording results.
- Provide support for the production release for material
specifications, manufacturing processes, analysis tools, work
instructions, and related acceptance criteria for new or changed
- Stay current with new technologies and processes.What you need
for success as an Electrical Design Engineer:
- B.S. in EE or EET with 3-5 years of work experience.
- Familiar with AutoCad, PCB Design (Eagle) software or similar
- Experience with electrical engineering theories, principles,
- Verbal and written communication skills required with the
ability to prepare written specifications and contract
- Basic time management and computer skills (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint).Send resume to Desmond NugentCareer Transitions is
actively recruiting for this role and introducing qualified
candidates to the hiring manager. Career Transitions offers
Recruiting, Contract Staffing, and Outplacement services
nationally. Our team members work with equal opportunity
employers/veterans/disabled supporting enterprises and have
extensive experience working with technical, degreed, and astute
professionals throughout the employment lifecycle. Our recruiting
services support functional area's of Accounting and Finance,
Administrative, Customer Service and Support, Engineering and
Technology, Human Resources, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations,
Sales and Marketing, Science and Research, Software and
Development, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution.To learn more
about our firm https://www.careertransitionsllc.comTo learn more
about jobs near me or national job openings visit #cth$jb
#googleforjobs #jobsnearme #hiring #resume #jobseeker #nowhiring
#electrical #engineer #design
Keywords: Career Transitions, LLC, Elkhart , Electrical Design Engineer, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!