Company: LAKE CABLE, LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat would you say to a career that helps keep
the world working? One where you take an active role in an industry
that literally makes daily life possible for people and businesses
alike? Where the rewards and opportunities for growth are as great
as your ambition? Then Lake Cable is looking for you. For more than
a quarter century, Lake Cable has been a leading manufacturer of
low voltage, industrial power, utility, custom OEM and
broadcast-quality cables, all 100% produced in the United States.
Thanks to a shared passion and commitment to our customers, we
deliver the finest quality products, engineered to exacting
specifications. BETTER. SMARTER. FASTER. Headquartered in
Bensenville, IL with over 450 employees and five facilities in the
Midwest, Lake Cable is a privately-owned family business. That
spirit of family inspires a culture where the success of every team
member is a top priority, with competitive benefits and paths to
advancement. Our richly diverse team is also committed to
sustainability, community involvement, and ethical business
practices. Because we believe it's the only way to do business. If
you're ready for a leap forward, we should talk. Lake Cable. When
Delivery Matters… Benefits
- Paid time off
- 401(k) match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life/AD&D (child)
- Short-term disability (company paid)
- Long-term disability (company paid)
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
- Production bonus
- Competitive payA material handler maintains production and
distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory;
delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished
product. Essential Job Functions
- Effectively drive a forklift in a safe manner.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing
materials and supplies in stock; recording location of
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying
materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling,
packing, crating, loading and securing product.
- Maintain materials for all machines for production lines.
Skills and Abilities
- Organization, deadline oriented and time management are
- Self-disciplined to keep busy within the plant.
- May be required to work outside the normal scheduled business
- May be requested to perform over-time activities.
- Understands proper handling techniques so that product
integrity is maintained.
- Understands inventory control so that FIFO can be maintained if
- Understanding of the ISO requirements pertaining to the
production process. Qualification
- Completion High School, GED or equivalent.
- Forklift driving experience required.
- Proper use of over-head cranes desired; training will be
- CDL License is preferred.
Keywords: LAKE CABLE, LLC, Elkhart , Material Handler, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!