Company: Triangle Rubber and Plastics
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPrimary hours will be from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
and candidate must have availability to answer questions for 2nd
and 3rd shift. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule production for the facility
- Manage inventory levels for raw materials, packaging, supplies
- Manage completion of EOM inventories for RM, Finished Goods and
- Manage all plant resources to ensure on time delivery for
- Import scrap and production data from Rockware into Application
- Manage and implement proper training for all personnel and
provide training documents to HR
- Responsible to maintain time and attendance records for all
- Responsible for all employee management for hourly employees in
the facility (including performance reviews and disciplinary action
- Complete communication board daily for off shifts.
- Manage efficient start up and shut down of the plant.
- Ensure plant is always maintained and operating safely.
- Have a clear understanding of all Triangle policies and
procedures and ensure they are being followed.
- Any other duties assigned by Operations Manager.Must be trained
to use overhead crane system. Must be able to operate a fork lift
and pass a driving and written test. Must be able to use tools such
as wrenches, screwdrivers, and other general tools. Must have a
minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to follow
setup instructions (in English). Must be able to climb ladders.
Must be able to read gages. Must be able to utilize a computer.
Must be able to comprehend and follow a production schedule. Must
be able to speak English fluently. (Bilingual in Spanish is a
plus)Must be able to stand and walk throughout the facility for the
Keywords: Triangle Rubber and Plastics, Elkhart , Plant Supervisor, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!