Remote SAP SD Business Analyst
Company: Career Transitions, LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Remote SAP SD Business Analyst Full-Time Remote Compensation
DOE: up to $110K Career Transitions has been engaged to identify an
SAP Business Systems Manager. Do you have experience working in a
SAP environment facilitating the intake, planning and delivery of
technology projects throughout an organization? Our client is a
global leader in their industry and they are adding a dynamic SAP
Business Systems Manager to their team. This role is 100% remote
What you are doing as an SAP Business Systems Manager:
- Lead IS and business resources to identify opportunities to
apply technology effectively.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Business Relationship Management
- Corporate Systems to identify business unit's technology needs
and growth strategies
- Work with business units to approve and prioritize demand for
IS services and projects.
- Define and manage the scope of technology projects for business
unit in collaboration with other business units and senior
- Utilize IS project management methodologies to develop and
implement technology projects for the business unit. This will
- Leading diverse work teams of varying size,
- Planning, initiating, budgeting, executing, and monitoring
- Creating or modifying business processes, configuring
applications to meet business requirements, and promoting change in
IS and the business unit.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members, providing positive
influence while enforcing accountability for assigned tasks.
- Collaborate with other BSA's and IS management to ensure
corporate, business unit and IS objectives are aligned and being
- Provide day to day technical and functional support to the
Sales and Marketing functions within companies SAP
- Define, design, build and implement business solutions via SAP
or other non-SAP systems through configuration and/or modification
of existing business processes. What you need as a SAP Business
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management, Operations, and SAP
SD Pricing, BRM discipline with focus on leading teams to deliver
complex, technology focused projects and programs.
- Staff management experience.
- Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather
and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and
make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and implement it.
- Knowledge of financial metrics (ROI, earned value, etc.).
- Knowledge of software development life cycles (waterfall,
agile, etc.). Rich benefit offering including health, dental,
vision, LTD/STD, educational reimbursement, 401(k) with match and
other incentives. Send resume to Desmond Nugent Career Transitions
is actively recruiting for this role and introducing qualified
candidates to the hiring manager. Career Transitions offers
Recruiting, Contract Staffing, and Outplacement services
nationally. Our team members work with equal opportunity
employers/veterans/disabled supporting enterprises and have
extensive experience working with technical, degreed, and astute
professionals throughout the employment lifecycle. Our recruiting
services support functional area's of Accounting and Finance,
Administrative, Customer Service and Support, Engineering and
Technology, Human Resources, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations,
Sales and Marketing, Science and Research, Software and
Development, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution.
To learn more about our firm
To learn more about jobs near me or national job openings
Keywords: Career Transitions, LLC, Elkhart , Remote SAP SD Business Analyst, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!