Apprentice HVAC Technician
Company: Service Experts
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Overview Join our team and realize your true potential!Why
Service Experts Career Academy Team?We are searching for motivated
individuals who want a career, and not just a job, to join Service
Experts. Our Career Academy is designed specifically to help those
individuals develop the skills they need to have a life long
career. Successful applicants become apprentices and attend
classes, get hands on training, as well as on the job experience.
To be successful as an apprentice you should manage your time well,
follow the health and safety protocols, and have a strong desire to
learn. Qualifications Successful Candidates Need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Effective and efficient time-management and organizational
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs
and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access
HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch, and/or crawl.
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions,
including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor,
indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested
- Ability to safely climb 300lb load capacity rated ladders with
a 30lb tool belt
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and ability to lift and carry
items weighing up to 30 pounds
- Good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A strong desire to learn.What Do We Offer?Service Experts
offers a comprehensive employment package designed to support you
and your family. Following is a summary of the many pay and
benefits available to you as a valued Service Experts Career
Student. -Compensation and Career Potential include:
- Competitive Pay program that includes incentive pay
opportunities for most.
- Guaranteed pay increases as you complete your
- A tool kit that becomes yours when you complete the program
- Career Development opportunities with a progress promotion from
within the programOther benefits include:
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that
protect you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts
- Career Development opportunitiesService Experts Heating & Air
Conditioning -is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Responsibilities Apprentice are Expected to:
- Attending classroom learning and participating in as many
learning opportunities as possible.
- Assisting within the relevant department and learning about
other aspects of the company.
- Observing health and safety procedures.
- Completing all tests, presentations, and other required
- Positively receiving instructor's feedback.
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for
- Complete the daily work process form.
Keywords: Service Experts, Elkhart , Apprentice HVAC Technician, Professions , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!