Posted on: May 5, 2022
Starting at $70,000 Annual Salary + Monthly/Annual BonusesSales
ManagerReports To: General ManagerStatus: Full-time, Regular
positionCategory: SalesLocation Name:BW/Cook Service
ExpertsLocation Address:1835 Leer Dr. Elkhart, IN 46514Join the
team of experts and realize your true potential!Why You Should Join
the Service Experts Team:Our team consists of the very best; we
believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees.
We provide our employees with the training, support and an
opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become
an EXPERT!Position Summary: The Sales Manager directly manages the
sales staff and works with the General Manager and Regional Sales
Manager to improve overall sales results while meeting the guidance
and direction provided by the Service Experts Business Model and
established by Service Experts. Responsibilities:
- Key Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, and manage all sales staff in the Area. This could
include Residential Sales Consultants, Sales and Service
Coordinators, as well as Commercial Account Managers within your
branch or assigned branches.
- Administer and implement the compensation plan in support of
the Area's sales goals
- Manage KPI's for the Area, including:
- Revenue Growth
- Close Rate
- Average Ticket Price
- Lead Generation
- Activity Model Execution
- Advantage Penetration
- RSC Comp/Commission Compliance
- Employee Retention
- Sales Staff Capacity Planning
- Conduct regular ride-alongs with sales staff to review policy,
procedures, and to benchmark best practices.
- Ensure adherence to pricing strategy set by the Region and
- Grow revenue for multiple departments including variable margin
- Grow Membership sales.
- Provide Lead Generation through all points of customer
contacts, including self-generated leads for Sales Consultants,
Commercial Account Managers, and Tech turns.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to the sales team
and others in the Area in order to drive Service Experts' sales
strategy. Qualifications: Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of five years' experience within a
sales-focused capacity, preferably with prior sales leadership and
- Ability to coach, counsel, train, and motivate a team of
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Prepared and available for travel, as required, to the various
branches located within the assigned Area of responsibility.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational
- Adept at managing and leading a sales team to drive business
results and to surpass budget goals.
- Consultative and collaborative selling approach.
- Ability to identify individual and performance deficiencies
and/or opportunities at the branch and implement solutions.
- Ability to analyze pricing (relative to broader, competitive
situations and ability to drive high-margin dollars).
- What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:Service
Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support
employees and their families in managing their health and wellness
needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be
available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that
protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts
- Career Development opportunitiesService Experts Heating & Air
Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: BW/Cook, Elkhart , Sales Manager, Sales , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!