Customer Service Representative (1st shift)
Company: Worldwide Foam
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionThe primary role of our Customer Service team is
to assist Worldwide Foam to meet and exceed the customer's
expectations. Customer Service Representatives assist our customer
base with complaints and questions, give customers information
about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
CSR's deliver excellent service to ensure a positive experience for
everyone.Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry for sales orders and quotes integrated into NetSuite
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries both via email and
- Able to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
toward customers at all times.
- Process foam sample requests into NetSuite (ERP).
- Accurately document customer's interactions into NetSuite for
- Knowledge of Worldwide Foam resources so that questions can be
- Communicate and coordinate with co-workers when
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position. Manufacturing
and Industrial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and procedures, as well
as good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with little or no
- Computer literacy (operating systems, spreadsheets, email,
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions,
decimals, and percentages to determine pricing.Core Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and resilience.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.Working Conditions
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.
- Work from home can be permitted after training periodPay and
BenefitsStarting from $19.00-$22/hr (based on experience)-
Guaranteed 40 hours 2nd Shift has additional $1.50/hr pay
differential 1st Shift Hours: 8am - 5pm 2nd Shift Hours: 11a -
Simple IRA matchingDental insuranceHealth insuranceVision
insuranceEmployer paid Life insurancePaid time offEligibility for
weekly bonusesOpportunities for advancement
Keywords: Worldwide Foam, Elkhart , Customer Service Representative (1st shift), Sales , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!