Inside Sales Representative
Company: The Shyft Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Inside Sales Representative will interface with clients to
identify parts and components associated with all product lines
produced and manufactured by the company. Answer inbound calls and
perform outbound calls that generate parts quotations and sales.
Check for accuracy on all electronic orders and approve/release EDI
sales orders. Address client concerns and resolve with accuracy,
speed, and commitment to the result. Issue and process return goods
authorizations and facilitate timely payments. Will work
independently as well as part of a team to ensure all interactions
are completed to the customer's satisfaction.
- Professional representative of the company selling Utilimaster
Walk-In Vans and Truck Bodies
- Communicate issues to Technical Engineering support for
- Coordinate with buyer for special part purchases.
- Determine vehicle specifications (on-line, file, or other data
- Expedite and follow-up on customer orders.
- Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need
for replenishing inventories.
- Know and understand the competitive landscape and communicate
actively with leadership.
- Meet or exceed all department performance metrics as defined by
- Order parts using company ERP system, on - line parts manuals,
engineering prints, and photographs.
- Participate actively in special initiatives that contribute to
sales, profit, process, procedure, and performance
- Prepare, issue, and follow up on all parts sale's quotes with
intent on quote conversion to a sale.
- Process sales orders and meet individual sales goals.
- Provide support and guidance to shipping department
- Resolve customer service related issues.
- Respond promptly, accurately, and professionally to customer
inquiries (phone, e-mail, fax, EDI, Salesforce).
- Work collaboratively with vehicle sales teams to understand
client expectations and deliver on service level commitments.
- Work directly with customers, identify solutions, leverage
cross-selling and up-selling programs to maximize revenues.
- HS Diploma or GED required (Associate degree in business,
marketing, or related field preferred)
- 5-10 years' proven experience in sales of Class 3 / Class 6
trucks and related truck equipment
- Requires strong product knowledge of the operation and assembly
of Utilimaster vehicles
- Ability to interact positively written and verbal with
customers, fleet managers, and the owners of these units
- Knowledge of products; Walk-in Van, Truck Body, Trademaster,
- Excellent verbal / Written Communications
- Computer skills including Office, Outlook, Salesforce, and
- Ability to interpret build orders, BOMs, and assembly
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a team environment and work
- Excellent attendance
- Customer Service / Customer Relations oriented
- Selling skills
- Detail / accuracy oriented
- Ability to negotiate with the customer
- Empathetic to customer issues when required
- Being able to handle a high stress environment
- Capable of high-volume call processing
Keywords: The Shyft Group, Elkhart , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Elkhart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!